The Donker Puncher

This is a place where you may grace the Donkey Puncher's presence. I talk smack about pretty much anything and everything. If you don't like what I say then get the hell out.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Day Our Values Died

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Donkey Puncher
Admin

PostSubject: The Day Our Values Died   Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:48 am

After I sat watching the election last night I literally spent most of the early morning hours puking my guts out after drinking my balls off while thinking what my forefather's would of thought of this election. I almost wished I would of never researched our next President prior to his winning the POTUS (President of the United States for you dumb fucks) election so that I would not be so sick.

Now I will tell you which way I voted which was for Senator John McCain. I did not vote for Obama, not because he was black as most would say but, because of his past. Now many liberal pukes think this is the greatest day in the history of the United States while I think the complete opposite. I truly feel that November 4th, 2008 will go down in history as the day our values died.

I have never seen such misinformed voters in my entire life. From the blaming of Bush on our economy to the ignorance of which Obama's past relationships have formed this person's political avenues. It truly makes me want to vommit on each individual who voted for someone who carries non of the traditional morals and values that this country was founded upon and which I hold tightly onto. It truly shows me the direction my country in going in and it frightens me. I'm not sure if I should start raping and pillaging now or to just bend over and accept that my country is turning into the new France.

I think the hardest thing to have to accept is that now our country will indeed end up in a depression in one to two years after Obama's policies starting hitting the country as a whole. After he taxes anyone making over $200K which includes small bussiness owners I see prices on goods and services going up. Once Obama's policies hit bussiness who must provide health care to workers I see limited wages going up and perhaps even more layoffs. After he starts taxing oil companies to death I see fuel prices going even higher than we saw earlier this year. The American people are seriously in for a hurting and our new POTUS will make sure you hurt more.

Now many have stated that Obama will move toward the middle of party lines but I guess they have not seen Obama's voting records as they are some of the most liberal voting records out there. I really do not know if he is going to press the issue on gun control either but I know I will cling to my guns as that is a right my forefather's gave me. I am sure more liberal judges will be put into place so it will be an interesting issue in the years to come but do not show up at my door asking for my guns for I will give you a taste of what my forefather's would of considered rightous.

America has spoken and it has brought a tear to my eye. I stand up and say to you "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://donkeypuncher.0forum.biz

The Day Our Values Died
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1